FOLKS, it’s that time of the year.
This sale happens twice a year, once in the early months for all their fall/winter collection, and once again in the later months for all their spring/summer pieces.
As the days go by…this sale will continue to drop until it reaches 80% off. Possibly even lower…I can’t quite recall.
BUT if you’re looking for shoes, I would go in earlier. Otherwise, if you just want a great deal and not as much of a fanatic like some people (me), you can go in 2 weeks later+ after their first announcement and score 80% originally priced $100+ merchandise.
Here’s a few pages from their lookbooks to give you a taste of their style:
I’ll hopefully get a chance to post my haul pics soon…but one of the items I got was the Jeffrey Campbells “Stillwells” in brown for $80!!!! CHECKIT.
Original Price @ LF Store $198; Selling @ lorisshoes.com (in brown and black) for $205 (here)
Now there are stores in NY, FL, MA, and TX as well as CA. See lfstore.com for more details. However, I live in Cali in the los angeles area so I can only tell you about these locations:
120 N. Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Parking: Street, meters on Larchmont
OR there are neighborhoods nearby. You might find free street parking just look at the signs carefully
*This is one of the biggest stores I’ve been to. It’s kind of across from the cafe “Bungalow” (GREAT place!) and a few stores from Bank of America.
1426 Montana Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Parking: Street, meters on Montana
OR check the neighborhood streets nearby. Most are 2 hours of free parking!
*A few stores down from Starbucks (same side as starbucks)
*There are other boutiques around on the street Montana, but of the higher price end ($40-$100+) so if you’ve got some moola, go check them out!
1312 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90292
Parking: Street, meters
OR check out the neighborhoods behind the main Abbot Kinney street. It’s definitely difficult to park/find parking in this area because it’s small & busy.
*This store MOVED from MAIN street. So don’t go to the MAIN STREET SANTA MONICA location, that one is THIS on in venice.
1) You can try the pieces on, there are fitting rooms…but if it’s busy you will wait awhile!
2) Normally, if you want to try them on, you give them your name and place all your pieces in a plastic bag (they help you with that). They will call your name when you’re next on the fitting room list.
3) All products are FINAL SALE!!
4) It helps to go with a friend. I guarantee you’ll want more than you can afford. An extra eye to help you weave through your gatherings will help unless you’re very good at self control… in that case…CONGRATS!
5) They’ve got pieces for almost everyone, every style. They’ve got grunge, but also girly pieces…pretty fashion forward. They have trendy & unique pieces. I can’t imagine you not being able to find anything to your liking. 🙂